Please use the table and instructions below to find your ideal sandal size. These instructions describe, in detail, how to measure your foot length and toe position and use these numbers to find your size.
If in doubt, take your measurements a second time to make sure they match, and email them to email@example.com. We're happy to choose the best size for you.
|Foot length range (cm)||Toe hole position range (cm)||Euro||US Men||US Women||UK|
|21.7 – 22.3||18.1 – 18.6||35||M4||W5||3|
|22.4 – 23.0||18.7 – 19.1||36||M5||W6||4|
|23.1 – 23.7||19.2 – 19.7||37||M5.5||W6.5||4.5|
|23.8 – 24.3||19.8 – 20.2||38||M6.5||W7.5||5.5|
|24.4 – 25.0||20.3 – 20.8||39||M7||W8||6|
|25.1 – 25.7||20.9 – 21.3||40||M8||W9||7|
|25.8 – 26.3||21.4 – 21.9||41||M8.5||W9.5||7.5|
|26.4 – 27.0||22.0 – 22.4||42||M9.5||W10.5||8.5|
|27.1 – 27.7||22.5 – 23.0||43||M10.5||W11.5||9.5|
|27.8 – 28.3||23.1 – 23.5||44||M11||W12||10|
|28.4 – 29.0||23.6 – 24.1||45||M12||W13||11|
|29.1 – 29.7||24.2 – 24.6||46||M12.5||W13.5||11.5|
Let's find your best size
Through this quick exercise, you’ll get two measurements:
- The length of your longest foot
- The position of your toe hole
Use these measurements in the table above to find your ideal size.
Follow these simple steps
You will need:
- A pencil.
- A ruler.
- A business card with sharp corners. Rounded corners won't work. (Or a sheet of paper folded 2-3 times into a small rectangle about the size of a business card)
- Choose a floor surface on which you can make small pencil marks.
- You will need to mark directly on the floor, marking on a paper can cause a full-size error margin.
- Place one foot firmly on the floor, distributing your weight evenly.
- Remain standing throughout the whole process, and do not move your foot. Ask a friend for help if easier.
Place the edge of the card (or folded paper) against your longest toe as illustrated, and use the pencil to mark a dot on the floor at the corner of the card.
If you're using a folded paper instead of business card, make sure the "solid" edges are the ones in contact with the floor and your toe.
Place the card (or paper) against the back of your foot (heel), at the longest point, and use the pencil to mark a dot on the floor at the corner of the card (or paper). Ask a friend for help if easier.
Place the pencil between your first two toes and push the pencil towards the inside of your foot as much as possible without causing discomfort. Make sure the pencil is vertical (avoid tilting it), then place a mark on the floor.
- To get the length of your foot: measure the distance between the points from your heel to your longest toe to the nearest Millimeter (or 1/32 inch if you don't have a Centimeters ruler.)
- To get the position of your toe hole: measure the distance between the points from your heel to your toe hole to the nearest Millimeter.
Repeat the above, from the beginning, with your second foot.
Identify the length of your longest foot and the length of your longest toe hole measurement. Then, in the table at the top of this page:
- Find the size that corresponds to your toe hole position measurement
- Find the size that corresponds to your foot length measurement
If you get two different sizes, go with the bigger size.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org